In order to best serve all patients, we ask that you do the following:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment. We try hard to stay on time and on schedule.
- If you are going to be late, please call and notify our office as soon as possible.
- Alert: Patients/Visitors are required to wear masks (or at least a homemade covering scarf, or bandana) at all times when on the premises. Only the patient is allowed in the office. For children and adult patients who require a caretaker, one adult may accompany the patient.
The health and well-being of our patients and communities remain our top priority. We continue to monitor new information about COVID-19, and we are adapting our care practices to reflect the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”), Department of Health (“DOH”), and other overseeing regulatory bodies. At ENTA, we are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your family and are confident in our ability to continue seeing patients and providing you the best Ear, Nose, Throat, Allergy and Audiology care that you have come to expect and deserve.
As a reminder: MS Family Medicine cannot perform testing for coronavirus on-site.
Need to fill out paperwork?
- Please arrive 20 minutes earlier
- Please remember to bring any test results/discs from other facilities.
- Please bring your insurance referral, if your insurance requires one.
Unable to make your appointment?
- It is important that you call us at 516-794-2200 as soon as possible so we can make other arrangements.
- Please click here to join our portal, where you can easily fill out the paperwork prior to coming to the office.
“Quality and Companionate Primary Care Provider”